About the Sweepstakes: Qualified surveys will be entered to win the sweepstakes prize. One eligible submission will be picked at random by a member of the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame staff as detailed below. Entry is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and located in the United States at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law or restricted in a manner inconsistent with these official rules.
Sponsor: The 2014 IBM/HOF survey sweepstakes is sponsored by the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame. Sponsor’s mailing address is 621 Six Flags Drive, Arlington, TX 76011.
- Entry Period: Entry in the Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) on May 15, 2014 and ends 11:59 p.m. (CST) August 15, 2014. Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time keeping device of the Sweepstakes.
- How to enter the sweepstakes: During the entry period visit the museum survey site at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FMWY6T3 and complete the visitor survey by answering ALL survey questions.
- Limit: One entry per person is permitted. An individual submitting more than one entry will automatically have his or her entry disqualified.
- Requirements: In order to have his or her Submission(s) entered into the sweepstakes, prospective entrants must comply with instructions when submitting the survey.
· Must be in English
· Must not contain any content that is indecent, obscene, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous
- Choosing a winner: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, all eligible entries will be collected and one will be chosen at random to receive the sweepstakes prize.
- Prize: Subject to compliance with the Official Rules, the sweepstakes prize will be awarded to the winning submission.
· The prize will include one $50 visa gift card. No transfer or substitution of the prize is permitted except where required by law.
- Notification: The tentative winner will be notified via telephone and/or email on or about August 18, 2014. A notified person, at his or her sole discretion, may disclaim the prize by not claiming such prize or by not completing and returning to the sponsor, a copy of the winner’s driver’s license or identification card and a valid mailing address within seventy two hours of attempted notification and in such case an alternate tentative winner will be selected and this process will be repeated until such time as a tentative winner provides required materials to museum staff via e-mail. Non-compliance or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.
- Eligibility: The sweepstakes is open to entrants who are legal residents of one or more of the fifty United States and/ or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry in the sweepstakes as the case may be eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. Void in all other jurisdictions. The sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or where restricted by law in a manner inconsistent with these Official Rules.
- Additional Information Regarding Prizes: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for damages or losses resulting from acceptance or use of prize. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or to award any prize.
- Privacy: Sponsor collects and uses survey information for the purpose of gathering visitor demographics and responses to the IBM/HOF for research purposes. The winner’s name will not be listed in any marketing materials unless the winner provides written permission to do so. Entry into the sweepstakes grants the museum the permission to correspond with entrant via e-mail until entrant unsubscribes to any or all communication from the museum.