When bowlers, guests, and event staff arrive in Las Vegas May 31 for the first annual Hall of Fame Xtravaganza, they will experience one of the world’s premier hotel and casino resort destinations, the fabulous Red Rock Resort. The hotel is a AAA Four Diamond property; and Red Rock Lanes, home of the annual PBA Tournament of Champions, is a state-of-the-art world class center; as good as it gets anywhere in the world. “We welcome the Xtravaganza group with open arms,” said Mark Dunkeson, Senior VP and General Manager of Red Rock Resort. “We are the perfect Las Vegas fit for this event. Our world class Red Rock Lanes will give bowlers the best of the best, and our hotel offers 10 great restaurants, an incredible four acre resort pool area, an award winning spa, a top rated Movie Theater, and gaming and entertainment throughout the property.” The 2012 Hall of Fame Xtravaganza is the first event in a long term annual commitment to raise funds and awareness for the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame in Arlington, Texas. Bowlers who qualify on the local level will win trips to Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas where 120 doubles teams will compete for $25,000 in additional cash and prizes May 31-June 3, 2012.
“We are very excited to be going to Red Rock for this new event,” said Xtravaganza chairman Pat Ciniello. “We were blown away by the luxury of the place when we were there last year for the Bowling Summit, and we are so pleased we could make this deal so the Xtravaganza bowlers can see and experience this incredible place we enjoyed so much.”
These are some of the amenities offered by Red Rock Resort:
- More than 800 upscale guestrooms, featuring modern décor, hi-def televisions, wireless internet, and iPod connections. And suites of all sizes including the amazing 6,500 square foot “180 Suite” with panoramic views of Las Vegas
- 10 restaurants with options ranging from upscale to casual
- A full array of gaming and entertainment options ranging from intimate bars to an outdoor amphitheater that accommodates 10,000 guests.
- An award winning 25,000 square foot full service Spa and Salon
- 16 screen RR movie theater and Kids Quest: an indoor recreation area for ages 6-12
- A four acre Sandbar Pool area that features interactive fountains, private pools and cabanas, six wading pools, gaming, food and drinks.
The really good news for bowlers everywhere is that it is not too late to qualify for this exciting new event and win your ticket to Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas. Ask about the Xtravaganza at your local bowling center or visit the Hall of Fame and Museum website www.bowlingmuseum.com for more information.
Categories: | Tags: | Comments (0)
| View Count: (2253) | Return